Dishonored Walkthrough-2 Runes in Dunwall Sewers
After you have taken care of High Seer Campbell, Havelock wants you to investigate the sewers to find out if the disturbance is just weepers or something else. Use this shortcut to get to the bottom of that issue and find the 2 runes located down there.
Video Coming Soon
- Talk to Havelock by one of the Sewer entrances. He tells you that there have been some disturbances in the sewers and asks for you to check it out to make sure it’s not a “Nosy Guardsman that’s getting too close”.
- Take the key but don’t go into the entrance you’re closest to.
- Go around to the other side of the Hounds Pit Pub and down the sewer there. This will bring you right to where the 2 runes are located as well as the weepers.
- You’ll complete your side quest by seeing the weepers. Put them to sleep or kill them, it’s up to you. If a weeper gets too close, you’ll need to mash RT to get them off of you.
- At the end of that hall, turn right towards the dead-end and equip your heart.
- One of the runes is located under the water. Dive down and retrieve it.
- The other rune is in a broken cabinet lying on the ground.
- Head back the way you came or explore the sewers then head back towards Martin and Havelock at the Hounds Pit Pub.