Kromaia-Fast Paced Immersive Adventure Shooter Seeks Funding
Any game that has similarities to Geometry Wars gets an automatic A+ in my book. Kromaia is one of those games. Fast and colorful, this game offers a rush that you can only get when swarms of bright-colored enemies come at you from every direction.
In Kromaia, movement is controlled entirely by physical force. There is a choice of ships to choose from, each with a set of differences and difficulties. To play Kromaia like a pro, you’re going to have to put a bit of practice into figuring out the controls. This game is not easy to pick up and play.
Kromaia is currently seeking funding on IndieGoGo. For $15 you can pick up the game when it’s released along with a playable demo to wet your tastebuds. Pay a little bit more and you can score some sweet in-game drones, t-shirts, and access to the prototype. They are trying to reach their goal of $80,000 so every little bit of support helps.
Check out this Let’s Play video.
Features of Kromaia:
- An interactive world with hundreds of physical objects; asteroids, structures and devices, and hordes of enemies
- An immersive, interactive and destructible world with its own rules and physical laws
- Vivid, colorful and visually unique graphical appearance
- Artificial intelligence based on independent simple brains that cooperate creating emergent behaviors
- Different selectable ships with unique weapons and capabilities
- Moddable content using plain text (XML) including levels, objects, weapons, player and AI units…
- Several playing modes for every kind of player: Score Attack (arcade), Story Mode (adventure), Timed Circuit (racing)…