The walkthrough for the first half hour of Tomb Raider.
When Lara first comes to:
- Move left and right until the cocoon beside you catches on fire causing the pillar to catch on fire.
- Move back and forth until towards the pillar until your cocoon catches on fire.
- Walk into the room with the body, and grab a torch from the wall
- Light the pile of debris in the next room on fire
After your fire goes out:
- Relight your torch in that room using the only source of fire you see
- Climb up on the platform to your left and light the cloth on fire causing the debris in front of you to explode
- Jump down from that platform and climb up to where the debris was blown up
- Fight with the mysterious man and continue on your way
Room with the weird contraption:
- Go under the waterfall and relight your torch
- Light the cloth around the pillars right in front of you causing the platform to raise into the air
- Light the debris that starts to pile up in the water next to you
- Go up and around the walkway and jump up onto the platform you just raised causing the debris to get dropped into the metal cage.
- Walk up to the metal cage until you get the option to push it causing the firey debris to go down the shoot and make explosions
Final push out:
- Really simple, just run and jump
- You’ll meet the mystery man once more. Struggle with him and be ready to push Y (xbox) when the big circle meets the little circle
- Trigger Mash to climb out of the cave while also dodging the rocks.
- Yay, you got out. Celebrate.